Building Records Request

Access to information and/or records from the Town’s Building files can be obtained through three distinct mechanisms:

Most individuals’ requirements will be met with a Building File Request, which can be made directed to the Development Services Department and will generally be faster and less expensive than a Comfort Letter or Freedom of Information Request.