Town of Oliver Water and Rural Domestic Water System Customers are currently in Stage 2 water restrictions. Properties that have water flowing through a water meter or are using domestic groundwater for irrigating must restrict their irrigating as follows. House numbering is used as a guideline.
- Odd numbered addresses on Wednesday and Saturday
- Even numbered addresses on Tuesday and Friday
Automatically or manually controlled irrigation may only operate between the hours of 7:00 p.m. to 11:59 p.m. or between 12:01 a.m. to 9:00 a.m
Watering Restrictions for Micro-Irrigation and Drip-Irrigation Systems:
- Odd numbered addresses on Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday
- Even numbered addresses on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday
- Micro-Irrigation and Drip-Irrigation Systems may only operate between the hours 7:00 p.m. to 11:59 p.m. or between 12:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Properties using canal water from a separate irrigation service for farming practices will not be affected at this time.