Voting in the Election
The Town of Oliver requires all electors to register at the time of voting.
You are eligible to vote as a resident or non-resident property elector if you are:
- 18 years or older on voting day
- A Canadian Citizen
- A resident living in British Columbia for at least six months before voting
- A resident of the municipality on the day of registration
- Not disqualified from voting due to an election offence
- Not ineligible to vote for other reasons such as elections offences
Additionally for Non-Resident Property Electors
- must have been a registered owner of real property in the municipality for at least 30 days immediately before the day of registration.